The Adventures of Bob

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Australia F@ck YEAH

Welp Folks Sorry this took so long, but ive been one busy bloke lately.
So I will start from the flight, It was pretty freakin long, about 10 or 11 hours to Kualla Lumpur, and another 8 to sydney. And things went a lil haywire with my visa as the airline didnt acknowledge i had one so i had to put down 30euros for a new visa just to fly outta Austria.
Next, I had no idea but when you fly in overseas into Asia and Australia, they treat the freakin plane like a freakin roach infested house or something, litterally i felt like the ants in RAID commercials, The stewardists literally walk up and down the isles spraying aerosol on everyone via the ventilation system, and they give you 2 doses atleast and mention if it bothers you to cover your face if you like. I donno but this just doesnt seem legal, but i guess when disease is rampant its what you gotta do. So i got about 4-5 doses on my way to Australia.
Now Upon arriving in sydney, my visa the 30 euro one they didnt put in my right birthday so i got held up for about 30 mins while they worked that out. A little nerve racking, i mean i was trying to act all cool sitting there waiting but my mind was wondering if they were gonna send me back to malaysia or what.
So i hung out in Sydney a few days, then grabbed a bus down to my friend pippas who lives outside of Canberra, such a cool place and such a great family, i spent about a week with them. And the second i got there her dad had killed a snake that day a freakin tiger snake, yeah they are pretty poisonous, so that had me a little freaked for a few days walkin around there.
Spent the weekend at a beach house and then decided to fly down to melbourne last night as the blue mountains are in bush fires right now so not really worth going, and head back to sydney on friday for a huge concert on saturday then i begin my oz experience tour, from sydeny up to Cairns.
Sorry there are no pictures im working on a primitive computer right now, but i promis updates again soon
Stay precious
Bob

1 Comments:

  • Can't wait for the pix bob - I'm rootin for ya.

    Where are you going to spend christmas bro?

    Love Marcus

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home