The Adventures of Bob

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lights, Camera, Action....

Good Day Folks,
This is officially Bob Signing in. Its game time folks
So let me first take the time to thank my good friend Marcus who took the initiative to set this up for he is a true Peach, and angel if you will, and well im to lazzy and computer retarded to be able to set this thing up myself. Infact i attempted to set one of these up before i left and forgot the password i think, something went wakoo and i just hit the abort button.

Secondly i will introduce my trip to those who are in wonders as to where this little journey will be taking me and has taken me, unfortunately all previous photos have been sent on to my parents back home so you will have to wait for some of those.

I departed Canada on September 13 via Toronto, and flew into Vienna Austria, from which i have been traveling Europe via a rail pass for the last 7 or 8 weeks, and then on November 17 i fly to Australia and maybe Nz for 2 months and then on to Malaysia for an undisclosed amount of time but i have to be back on march 13ish so i figure a month but who really knows.

Hopefully this blog will successfully drag you through some of the events i have managed to experience along my travels and yeah its been pretty good thus far and seems to get better and better by each new city and the new people i meet.

Hope all is well and that everyone is staying very precious.
Bob

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home